Keep your pool water Krystal Clear and refreshing this summer with the Intex 1,000 GPH Filter Cartridge Pump! Boasting a pump flow rate of 1,000 gallons per hour and a system flow rate of 750 gallons per hour, this pump will circulate and filter the water in your above ground pool to keep everything clean, refreshing, and fun. In addition, the maintenance for this pump is a breeze: just the occasional cartridge rinse or swap to keep this pump running strong. This filter uses Type A filter cartridges (Item #29000E) which should be changed every couple of weeks. This pump is a must have for any above ground pool up to 15 feet in diameter, see for yourself!
- Easy to use – simply replace the old cartridge with a new one every two weeks, Double insulated pump
- The number on the actual item seen in the image is 637R, is the component part number that corresponds to the individual part for the system and this does not pertain to the model # 56637EG.
- Air release valve for air trapped inside filter chamber
- Sediment flush falve at bottom of filter chamber
- Works with 15-feet Easy Set, 15-feet Metal Frame, or 18-feet by 10-feet Oval Frame pools. the hoses are 1-1/4 so if you need 1-1/2 you need an adapter.